Warcraft WordPress Theme V-2
World of Warcraft WordPress Theme Features
- Powerful New Framework for WP 4.8+
- Child Theme Included
- WOW Guild and Character Widgets
- PVP Arena + RBG + Raid Widgets
- WOWHEAD Tooltips, 1-click shortcode
- bbPress Forum design integration
- WooCommerce web shop Integration
- Custom Front Page Templates
- Full Width Page Template (no sidebar)
- Featured posts Automatic Slider
- Sidebar fits well 300 x 250 (px) ad box
- 200 Backgrounds and Character Personas
- Background and Header customizer UI
- 3 Footer widgetized areas
- Free updates of version 2
- Instant Download
Get installation service for free
($120 value).(Theme itself not included an must be purchased)
Finish purchasing the theme and then purchase web hosting using banners below.
*Click the affiliate ad below and buy a web hosting from either one.
World of Warcraft WordPress Theme has been designed for gamers that want to build a WOW gaming community with their own WordPress blog and forums.
The theme offers built in integration for bbPress forums so the members can participate in discussions while you can focus on delivering quality content in your blogging area.
In case you want to sell something on yourWordPress now you can easily by free Woo-commerce plugin which has been made compatible for this warcraft WordPress theme.
You are welcome to read the rest of the website, it fully covers features, installation and configuration.
What is great about the WordPress and BBPress working together is that your participants won’t need two registrations for WP and bbPress. One registration gives the ability to participate both in WP comments and bbpress forums. (with separate permissions)
|Add-on Service 1:||
Warcraft WordPress Theme Installation
We'll setup Front page, bbPress forum, Guild and Personal widgets. (We can help acquiring BattleNet App Key if you don't have one). Three Featured dummy posts for you to configure, 1 forum, 1 topic.
Note: Add-on service 1 assumes you have fully functioning WordPress Installation on your web hosting! If you don't – you need Add-on service 3.
|Add-on Service 2:||
WordPress CMS core installation
Web Hosting must have control panel (cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin or other with GUI)
|Add-on Service 3:||
Theme and WordPress Core CMS Installation